Saint Steven's Photo Gallery

Cathedral Consecration

The Cathedral Church was consecrated by the Most
Reverend Bishop Dr. Nicholai Velimirovich, Diocesan Bishop Dionisije, and Russian Orthodox Bishop Anthony on
Sunday, October 5, 1952. On that day, it was proclaimed
"The Cathedral of the Pacific"


20th Anniversary

The Cathedral celebrated its 20th Anniversary of the building of the
Social Hall on the Feast of Saint Steven in October, 1968. 
A highlight of this celebration was the burning of the Mortgage.

.
.

50th Anniversary

In 1996, we celebrated the 50th Anniversary of the founding of the Cathedral parish.  Among the many distinguished guest bishops and priests, our honored guest was Mother Maria, who spoke at the Anniversary Symposium on the life and work of  St. Bishop Nicholai.